Position Summary: Under the supervision of Finance Director, performs receptionist duties such as greeting and announcing visitors. Is cognizant of the philosophy, standards, objectives and policies of the Department and the Organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Not applicable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to interact well with a variety of individuals: patients, staff, vendors, visitors, etc.
- Strong computer skills; strong Excel skills
Internal applicants must submit transfer request, and updated resume with cover letter to: HR Department – @ email@example.com
Outside candidates: Please send resume with cover letter (with position of interest on the subject line) to: HR Department – The Institute for Family Health 22 West 19th Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10011; Fax #: 212-620-0688; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org